Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Music sucked.

Movie was great, music sucked. Not much more to it. Now that you have such a massive hit in the portal, maybe you can get a good composer to make the music for the next one. Then it'll be almost perfect.

Not-The-FFXII Extras Not-The-FFXII Extras

This is everything.

Smile! Smile!

Utter Brilliance

It's hard to explain how great and deep this was. My interpretation of this is that the film was trying to convey societies want for people to kill individuality and for everyone to blend together and do the same thing, act the same way, ect. The ending also revealed even more, showing the bleakness and corruption behind the people that want you to obey and do what they feel you should do instead of what you want to. This was an excellent animation with a deep message and dark, industrial overtones that just make it even more meaningful. A 5/5, 10/10, and a spot on my favorites list!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Meh.

It's probably just me, but I didn't find any of this funny. Either the jokes were recycled, (Yeah, we get it, Sonic runs fast and funny things happen when he stops), or they just fall totally flat. The animation varies, like in any colab, but the humor was pretty poorly conceived on the whole. A 3 out of 5.

Madness Saint 1 Omegazero Madness Saint 1 Omegazero

Meh

This is really, really, REALLY meh. It's choppy, bland, generic, and outrightly lame. You really need to practice a lot more before submitting something to the portal. Please try again and put more effort into it.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

A Pure Classic

I've gotta say Jeff, you've done it again! You've brought the people of Newgrounds another awesome installment in the Tankmen series. Everything here is top notch awesome. The Voice Acting, Writing, Art Direction, everything shines with polish! The jokes are very funny and I watched this nearly 5 times, and it's still great! The voice acting is just plain great, and my favorite part of the entire series. The art itself is better then ever. There's alot to look at here, and believe me, I don't mind lookin'! The animation itself is satisfactory. There's honestly nothing to complain about here. This is a pure classic submission, through and through. I can't wait for the next thing you got goin' on man!
10/10
5/5

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

As far as parodies go, I enjoyed this.

I thought this was a pretty good spoof of the first resident evil game, but pretty good doesn't mean great. The writing was so-so. Some scenes were great, whereas some were very meh. The female voice actor was okay, and only had a few golden moments. The male voice actor did a pretty good job all around, but wasn't prominent enough for my to really say anything about. Next time, I suggest getting a better lead to carry something like this. The animation worked well with what you were trying to convey, and seeing as this is comedy, I have no problems with it. In all, it was a solid farce on Resident Evil, but with a little better writing and a more competent lead VA, you could have had something much better. 7/10-3/5. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Jeb Chronicles part 1 Jeb Chronicles part 1

Uhh

All he does is stand there while the music plays. I don't know if he was supposed to do something, but I didn't feel like watching it all the way through to find out. A 0 out of 5.

Scotty and Pete Scotty and Pete

Pure Awesome

This was generally funny and well done considering the time frame you did it in. I love your work, keep it up.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

So Sad

Even though it depicted a dog dieing, this reminded me of when my father was still alive. We used to have lots of fun together. So sad. This is really got quality to it, and I'm glad you put this up. Please keep up the good work, like this.